About James Donohue
- 20 Years Experience.
- 1999 Hall of Fame.
- 1997 Realtor of the Year.
- RE/MAX 100% Club over 10 times.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- In top 3 in Residential Transactions 6 different years.
- In top 3 in Land Transactions for 6 different years.
- Leading agent in REO properties for over 10 years.
- 39 years in Highlands County.
- Multi-Multi Million Producer..
- Stats are from Heartland Association of Realtors.
My Client-Start with the Truth Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
My experience as a Sebring real estate professional, I've also found that being upfront is essentially about allowing my customers to make good decisions.
This means I will try to give straight and upfront information on the market, the property and the prospects of selling and buying.
This philosophy has always been my approach.
I am continually improving my skills. I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Sebring areas, please contact me.